Comparing the Best Prebiotic Supplements
When we started out researching all the different prebiotic supplements on the market, it was normal to see a manufacturer put out several different products for digestive health.
It wasn’t until more recently when Xtend-Life released their new prebiotic supplement Kiwi-Klenz that we knew we had found the best one yet. So following are some other very popular ones we also looked at and include them here so you can judge the facts for yourself…
Let’s take a look at some of the best prebiotic supplements available on the market today, in fact if you did a search for one you may likely get these in the search results, regardless though, these are top selling products.
The cost is around $17.00 for 30 pills that are taken 2-3 times per day.
Bimuno prebiotic supplements – 3 separate products:
- Ibaid – for intestinal health.
- Immunaid – for immune support.
- Travelaid – for diarrhea support while traveling.
You’ll notice below in the ingredient list that Bimino powder is the same for all products with vitamin C added to the Immunaid product.
There were no details regarding product ingredients on the website and so we had to request them by contacting the company, and they replied with an email containing an ingredients list which we share with you here.
The ingredients for Bimuno Powder are:
- glucose syrup
- thickener (gum arabic)
- acidity regulator (trisodium citrate)
The Bimuno pastilles’ ingredients are:
(these are the gelatine capsules)
- Bimuno Syrup (Galacto-oligosaccharides, glucose, galactose, lactose)
- glazing agent (coconut oil, vegetable fats, carnauba wax)
Bimuno IMMUNAID: has added Vitamin C.
Each costs around $40 and contain either 30 or 60 pills depending on the specific product.
- oligofrutcose or Oligofructose-Enriched-Inulin as they call it.
Prebiotin Digestive Supplements – 4 separate products:
- Prebiotin Prebiotic Fiber Supplement – nourishes beneficial bacteria throughout the colon.
- Prebiotin-Bone Health – for osteoporosis, and supports digestive health, immunity, bone density and calcium absorption by nourishing beneficial gut bacteria.
- Prebiotin Heart Health – supports overall health, immunity and heart health.
- Prebiotin – RD – supports overall health, immunity and digestive wellness
MX Kiwi Biotic
It’s made entirely from the kiwifruit, one of the world’s most nutrient-dense foods and a perfect candidate for a potent prebiotic source.
A bottle costs around $35 and contains 60 caps, which are made from a vegetable source, not gelatin.
- Kiwifruit extract ( Actinidia chinensis deliciosa skin and fruit pulp)
- Kiwifruit powder (Actinidia chinensis deliciosa, fruit pulp)
- Vegetable capsules
The extraction process is Maxalife’s unique method which involves only water, which doesn’t destroy enzymes like in other high heat methods.
We found this to be the best prebiotic supplement available today. For more info check out the Maxalife website.
|Before you buy any supplement, especially a prebiotic one, you should take a look at the processing technique used by the company which is selling them.The truth is, taking the wrong prebiotic supplement can give you a fraction of the expected health benefits because some of the most important nutrients such as digestive enzymes and dietary fibers can be destroyed during production.|
Prebiotin Suplement – It seems like a really good product and so we did some research…
Are Bimuno Prebiotic Supplements Right For You? – It’s important to understand a few basics about probiotics and prebiotics and to also understand what to look for when searching for a supplement…
Herbalife Digestive Health – The Herbalife digestion health system involves several products but the key one is called Flora Fiber…